95% OFF SPRING SALE! Get your favourite items at the lowest price! Back to the main site

Welcome to Blockify!

Hey there guest, and welcome to our forums! You can choose to join our community by clicking the register button below. This opens up the ability to talk with other members, discuss your favorite topics and more!

Blockify Update (Week 15): Tags, Events and more!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Affixes, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Affixes

Owner

Ratings:
    +325
    Hey everyone,

Welcome to our first Friday update... on a Saturday! As previously announced, we will be pushing out new server features every other week (however occasionally just every Friday) for you all to play with and enjoy! Today's update is a bit late because I am attending Insomnia 60 in Birmingham (hit me up if you're here), and some partying stopped the development process.

Regardless, we're here now, so let's jump right into what's new.

Global Tags
    For starters, we have released new server tags on 3 of our servers: Prison, Factions and KitPvP. Other servers will be excluded from weekly updates until we finish working on each of their specific resets. Never the less, these tags are now up for grabs from our store. There are 8 packs, each with 8 different tags in them (except for the "Memes" pack... We added one more) - Go pick them up if you feel like stepping up your chat game! We've got tags related to Foods, Statuses, ISPs, Brands, Services, Memes and more!

[item] Updates
    Item linking via [item] has been updated to fit the right chat layout, and has also been added to the Prison server. To freshen up your minds, using this placeholder into any chat message will put information about your current item in the chat. If you hover over its text, it shows the lore and enchantments as well!

Events Server
    As earlier announced, we have added the events server to our network. Our special events team will periodically be hosting cool events where prices may potentially be up for grabs! To stay updated with what event is currently going on, keep an eye out on our website. Additionally, the /server GUI will now show you what event is currently playing. Joining the server is not possible however if there is no event going on at that time.

At the moment our team is hosting a special Easter Hunt Event (however this is just across the existing gamemodes), so if you haven't read about it, click here! They worked really hard on some cool items so they'd love for you to check it out!

Voting Updates
    Over the last few weeks we have been experiencing a severe amount of issues with votes not going through to the server. This issue occurred as a result of our first Hub server crashing periodically, which got the votes stuck in transport. We have now moved all of these features to a designated server so votes will now process normally again. In addition, we will be updating the first Hub in the coming days to fix issues with crashing and other shenanigans related to stability.

Server Sale
    Finally, we have just released our 95% spring sale. If you want to pick something up, prices are down again - so make use of it while you can. Maybe snatch one of those dank new titles in the tag pack ;)

That's it for now folks!
    Until next time... Peace!

~Jesse

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tiiger

Helper

Ratings:
    +198
    In a way I love you but In a way I hate you. Now that we have a 95% sale I will spend all my money. ;-; Can staff get a 96% discount? :)

3. Jaaoo

Jaaoo The cake is a lie!!

Ratings:
    +145
    That's some dank updates.

Great work Affy :D

One question though, the tag packs, you wrote "Global" - will they be available on all three servers once you bought it once or is it still for the server where you bought it?

4. Affixes

Owner

Ratings:
    +325
    It's just for the server you bought then for. I meant "global" as... they are available for all servers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. xX_AlexPlays1_Xx

Ratings:
    +4
    You should be able to do [Item] on the skyblock server, I dont want to wait all the time until the new update to come out ;,(

6. Affixes

Owner

Ratings:
    +325
    Understandably, however in that case we would have to constantly add updates to an outdated server. That time could be used on working towards the update.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.