95% OFF SPRING SALE! Get your favourite items at the lowest price! Back to the main site

Welcome to Blockify!

Hey there guest, and welcome to our forums! You can choose to join our community by clicking the register button below. This opens up the ability to talk with other members, discuss your favorite topics and more!

The temporary vanilla world.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Someone_Uknown, May 7, 2017.

1. Someone_Uknown

Someone_Uknown Blockify Manager
    Manager

Ratings:
    +52
    Heya all!

I'm sure you all have read the sad announcement @Affixes made a few hours ago, with the notation of a temporary vanilla world to accompany you all while we're hard at work to make Blockify great again! ~Yes... pun intended... We're going that way.

First of all, I'm going to thank you for sticking with us in these times. And having trust in our community.
    It means a lot to us all, and keeps us wanting to do everything to make it enjoyable for you as a part of the community.

Now, let's get to the stuff you'd all like to know about, I keep on rambling quite a lot it seems...
    Well, Server settings time then:
    • PvP: OFF
      • PvP arenas will be available for the matches one would like to have.
    • Vanilla 1.11.2
      • Okay, almost... Some staff-related plugins will be available, mainly to help you guys out!
      • Difficulty: Normal
    • Custom loot tables
      • Entities
      • Dungeon chests
      • Fishing
    • Custom world generation
      • Flat areas
      • Mountains are enormous
      • Ore generation is increased a bit
      • Mobspawners are more frequent
    • Some helpful kits
      • Oaksapling (1 time use)
        • 8 oak saplings for your journey to start!
      • Food (Every 2 days)
        • 16 Steak
        • 16 Cooked chicken
    • Where are the ranks?!
      • We decided to have minimal effects on the ranks in the vanilla server. After all, it's only fair to keep things vanilla in these kinds of servers.
      • No, the rank is still visible within the systems here. It's not completely gone!
    • Suggestions for the vanilla?
      • Poke Dan, or one of the other staff members!

Now to the more technical stuff...
    Together with all this fancy galore, the spawn will also be interesting to say at least. We've searched far and wide for an interesting spawn for you guys to start in.
    And we found one!

This little map underneath here will show you where you spawn. And where a certain amount of warps are present. So you can possibly prepare your big, big adventure to unfold.
    Currently the staff team is very busy building our spawn and warps for you to have a place to hide whenever you're starting out.
    (Link if you can't see it: http://imgur.com/a/e2gOD)

[​IMG]

For our End dimension, the endless worlds began to unfold.
    To give us all these interesting outlandish items and blocks to enjoy.
    Be sure to respawn the dragon so now and then, she'll appreciate it! ~ And maybe, you'll be rewarded by her when she is laid to rest again.

The staff members you've known for so long will be here on the server also, helping you around if things are getting rough (And just general staff duties, like always).
    Be sure to remember, griefing is not allowed and punishments will be given for these offenses.
    And, an other reminder too: the rules we normally have on the servers will also be used here. ~ I hear you all thinking, yes Dan.. We understand.. Can you shut it? - Well, just a last mention then..

Before things start to get out of hand, if you find any hackers. Be sure to notify the staff privately or in a way the hacker doesn't know. So we can keep an eye out and possibly ban the hacker if we have evidence collected. (You could also record the video if you see the hacker do it in front of you, to make the time waiting for a possible ban shorter!)

Lastly, be in for surprises and create your own adventure!
    We'll hopefully be seeing you all when this is going to unfold.

~ DanDan

#1 Someone_Uknown, May 7, 2017 at 11:09 PM
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ThoJulMic

ThoJulMic Blockify Staff

Ratings:
    +514
    I'm very hyped for the vanilla server and you've done a great job at making it special and stuff! :D

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Jaaoo

Jaaoo The cake is a lie!!

Ratings:
    +145
    I'm so hyped!!!

Bring it on, Dan!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. iBleedForMyDonut

Ratings:
    +12
    Why do such cool things happen when I am banned xd, well see you all in 25 days

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. TemDaDud

Helper

Ratings:
    +64
    Wooooooo floating islands with no physicsss woo (Huge mountain imgur, last pic.) Really though, great job and thanks for making this to kill out loneliness!

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Tiiger

Helper

Ratings:
    +198
    I can't wait! Just need to remember how to play. :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GoldenKitsune

GoldenKitsune Dr. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Ratings:
    +71
    Hyped.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ploppa123

Ploppa123 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I have been on the vanilla server but I am banned for (it says) griefing but I dont remember that I have ever griefed. So can someone please help me out becouse I really like this server and i have spend very much time on it. My minecraft name is Ploppa123

9. Jaaoo

Jaaoo The cake is a lie!!

Ratings:
    +145
    Hello there, as far as I know you've been temporarily banned for one day only, so you could just wait it out until tomorrow.

If you want to file out a ban appeal (but it won't be looked in today, I'm sure), you can do so here, however keep in mind the ban will probably run out way before your appeal gets responded on, so there's not really a point in doing so.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Ploppa123

Ploppa123 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh ok phiu I really thought I was banned forever but tnx for your reply
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2017, Original Post Date: May 14, 2017 ---
    Still thanks but I am not unbanned and it has been two days

11. Kepler

Kepler Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Quick question about the vanilla server I know there's no pvp, no raiding or no griefing but, like it said its temporary. My question is can we use minimaps (for exploration) and light detection (used for to dectect the light level of a block so hostile mobs won't spawn) but only on the vanilla server which is temporary, I don't see the point that its "unfair" to other players if this shouldn't apply to the original rules because the server is only temporary and another thing if you allowed it, to make it safe and fair , you can only used the mods i wanted to used ONLY in the vanilla server once its gone you can put the original rules which says you can't use mod other than two mods listed which is Optifine and HUD mod. If you have explanation of this please replay back as soon as possible. Thank You!!! -Kepler_LTHZ

12. Nils Adriaansz

Nils Adriaansz Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    When is the server ready?
    How long can i wait for the update's?

I miss the prison!

13. iBleedForMyDonut

Ratings:
    +12
    Around June/July the main server will come back, they need to do a lot of stuff

14. Nils Adriaansz

Nils Adriaansz Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Okey thank you

15. VoidedTorment

VoidedTorment Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks Donut! So many people have been wondering.

16. iBleedForMyDonut

Ratings:
    +12
    No Problem :)

17. VoidedTorment

VoidedTorment Member

Ratings:
    +3
    :D