95% OFF SPRING SALE! Get your favourite items at the lowest price! Back to the main site

Welcome to Blockify!

Hey there guest, and welcome to our forums! You can choose to join our community by clicking the register button below. This opens up the ability to talk with other members, discuss your favorite topics and more!

Update to the Vanilla: Better Anti-Grief!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Someone_Uknown, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Someone_Uknown

Someone_Uknown Blockify Manager
    Manager

Ratings:
    +56
    Heya all,

I know it's been quite a while since I've noted anything new for the temporary server.

We've been looking at a better way to protect your homes and everything around that. And we've been succesful! Together with the 1.12 update to the server, also comes a new anti-griefing plugin.
    I'll be shortly introducing it here, and giving you all the general commands and information you'll need to use it to it's full potential!

Together with this, the lockette plugin will be removed with this update. Since it will render itself obsolete with the new plugin. The update will take effect in about 30 minutes from when I'm writing this.
    (Estimated time: 1 am GMT+2)

Firstly, the plugin will be using golden shovels for the definition of the area you want to protect.
    You'll start out with 10 000 blocks to protect, which for each hour you play, you'll be granted an other 200 blocks to help you out.

The commands you're able to use are:
    /claim - Claims one block, the one you're standing on.
    /unclaim - Unclaims one block, the one you're standing on.
    /subdivideclaims - Enables you to divide claims into multiple to give different people access to different areas
    /abandonclaim - Abandons the claims you're standing in
    /abandontoplevelclaim - Abandons the claim you're standing on (This includes divisions!)
    /abandonallclaims - Abandons all claims you currently have.
    /trust <player> - Trusts the player in the claim you're standing on. (Not standing in one, will allow this player *in all your claims*)
    /untrust <player> - Untrusts the player in the claim you're standing on. (Not standing in one, will remove this player *in all your claims*)
    /containertrust <player> - Allows the player in the containers in the claim you're standing on. (Not standing in one, will allow this player *in all your claims*)
    /accesstrust <player> - Allows the player using all buttons, levers, beds, etc in the claim you're standing on. (Not standing in one will allow this player *in all your claims*)
    /permissiontrust <player> - Allows certain permissions to the player in the claim you're standing on. (Not standing in one will allow this player *In all your claims*) ~ Permissions are view able via /permissiontrust
    /basicclaims - Changes your shovel back to basic claiming
    /extendclaims - Changes your shovel to extending your own claims
    /trustlist - Lists everyone you trust in the claim you're standing on. (Not standing in one will show you *everyone in all your claims*)
    /unlockdrops - Allows everyone to take the dropped items from your claim you're standing on. (Not standing in one will allow *everyone to take items from all your claims*)
    /claimexplosions - Enables explosion damage in the claim you're standing on. (If not, you know the stuff...)
    /trapped - Teleports you out of someones claim you're trapped in.
    /givepet <player> - Gives a pet to another player.
    /ignoreplayer <player> - Ignores the player you specified.
    /unignoreplayer <player> - Removes the ignore you specified for a player.
    /ignoredplayerlist - Shows all the players you ignored.
    /claimbook - Gives you a book with extra info on how to claim.
    /claimlist - Shows all the claims you have.

As you can see, there's a load to be able to do and use to protect your amazing buildings!

Secondly you're able to do a few things extra. These do not have any commands and will be working at any given time you are on the server.
    - You can place lava in your claims, just don't kill anyone with it. That's not nice!
    - With shift-clicking with a stick in your claim. You can see the outlines of your claim and other claims nearby, this will make things a lot easier!

Lastly, our staff team will be able to help you around with your claims to get them in the right configurations.

~ DanDan

#1 Someone_Uknown, Jun 26, 2017 at 11:32 PM
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Natureislyfe

Natureislyfe Member

Ratings:
    +13
    HYPEE!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Red_Katana_001

Ratings:
    +30
    I have a small problem: as you might know I have a pretty bug eman farm in the end, but as I tried claiming it (so it wouldn't get griefed everytime I turn my back) it said claims have been disabled in the end, could yoou possible make an exception for this please?

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. VoidedTorment

VoidedTorment Member

Ratings:
    +11
    HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

5. Kepler

Kepler Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Over the time playing the vanilla server, I have a 209 by 260 town that i made and need to claim it all of it to avoid any griefers and i only have 10,000 blocks to claim but this one requires over 54,000 blocks to claim which i don't that that many block claims yet and someone told me that the plugin is broken because it doesn't regenerate more blocks to claim

6. xX_AlexPlays1_Xx

Ratings:
    +6
    Its summer.... Where is it.....

7. Dashtheraichu

Helper

Ratings:
    +15
    Stay patient, Alex. It surely takes a long time to work on updates and resets. Keep being patient and hopefully it'll return soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Princelay

Princelay Newcomer

Ratings:
    +3
    when is the server going back to its original Servers??

9. VoidedTorment

VoidedTorment Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Is there an estimated time frame? I know you must get a lot of these questions, but Im not very patient, and this is my first time asking. I just really want to be able to use my emperor rank again.